2015 Eastwood Neighborhood Curb Appeal ChallengeMay 11th, 2015
Nomination period is now closed
Do you know an Eastwood family that puts in hard work and extra effort to make their home look well-cared for and beautiful? If so, nominate them for the Eastwood Neighborhood Association Curb Appeal Challenge and help us recognize those homeowners who help make our neighborhood shine.
If you would like to nominate an Eastwood property that you think goes above and beyond, here’s how the program works:
- By July 5th, submit the address of the property you’d like to nominate. Send:
- via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- submit the form at the bottom of this page, or
Mail: Eastwood Neighborhood Association ATTN: Curb Appeal Challenge PO Box 66 Syracuse, NY 13206
If you know the owner’s name and contact info, please include it — that helps greatly. Also include your contact info.
If you would like to submit a recent photo with the address, be sure it’s high resolution jpg.
**NOTE: Deadline for nominations has been moved up to July 5 to allow us more time to notify the nominees and take photos.
- All the nominees will be contacted in writing. With their permission, a photo of their home will be taken and submitted to the judges.
- A designated panel (mostly Eastwood folks) will review all the submitted photos and will choose the 20 homes that will become the 2015 nominees.
- The 20 finalists will be notified in mid-August and a yard sign will be placed on their lawn indicating their home is a 2015 Curb Appeal Nominee.
- The photos of the 20 homes will be on display at ENA’s Annual Meeting/Dinner which will be held on September 17, 2015. All ENA members in attendance at the meeting will be able to cast their vote for their favorite home. The votes will be tabulated and the winner will be announced at the meeting. If you’re not already an ENA member, you can join now or that night.
Home Builders Association of CNY has partnered with ENA to provide the winner with a $500 certificate to be used for an external home improvement project or exterior home improvement supplies purchased from one of the numerous members of the Home Builders Association. The winner will also receive a plaque that can be hung or placed in their yard.
For the remaining 19 finalists, ENA will raffle off a $100 gift card from Lowe’s. We will have an additional raffle this year for a $50 gift card (vendor to be determined). This raffle will include the names of all the nominees.
The prizes provide a nice incentive and tribute to the nominees, but the true spirit of the Curb Appeal Program is to celebrate those good neighbors who keep Eastwood looking great, which makes all of us winners.
Questions? Email email@example.com