2014 Curb Appeal ContestJune 9th, 2014
Do you know an Eastwood family that puts in the hard work and extra effort to make their house look well-cared for and beautiful?
The Eastwood Neighborhood Association Curb Appeal Program was started to recognize those very homeowners who put in all that “extra” to help make our neighborhood shine!
If you would like to nominate an Eastwood property that you think goes above and beyond, here’s how the program works:
- Before July 15th, 2014, nominate your favorite house by submitting a recent photo of the property you would like to nominate. Be sure to include the address, and if possible, also include the owner’s name and contact information. There are three ways to submit your nomination:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: ENA ATTN: Curb Appeal Program PO Box 66 Syracuse, NY 13206
- Submit the form at the bottom of this page
- Every nominated home will be catalogued by ENA’s Property Conservation Committee and all names (those being nominated and those doing the nominating) and addresses will be kept confidential.
- A Curb Appeal Panel will be designated to review all nominees and choose 20 homes that will become the 2014 Curb Appeal Nominees.
- The 2014 Curb Appeal Nominees will be notified, will receive an “official” ENA Curb Appeal sign for their yards and more photos will be taken.
- The 2014 Curb Appeal Winner will be chosen at ENA’s Annual Meeting/Dinner on September 16th. ENA members will be able to cast a vote for their favorite home. The votes will be tabulated and the winner will be announced that night, at the meeting. If you’re not an ENA member, you can join that night!
- The 2014 Eastwood Neighborhood Curb Appeal winner will receive a $500 certification, made possible by both ENA and the Home Builders and Remodelers of CNY, to be used for an exterior home improvement project or supplies purchased from a member of the Home Builders & Remodelers. This year, there will also be a raffle drawing of the remaining 19 nominees for a $100 gift card to Lowe’s.
Questions? Email email@example.com